Product Support Details for IBM Clinical Development and Trial Management
- IBM Clinical Development (formerly eClinicalOS) Study Login
- 888-500-4247 (US toll free)
- Global numbers (see list below)
|Russia (Mobile Line)
- Response time objectives described herein are intended to describe CTMS Support’s goals, differentiated from those of any other IBM teams. They represent our target, not a guarantee of performance, unless specified otherwise in your contract with IBM.
- Client will designate the severity for each request.
- IBM and Client will validate such severity and mutually agree to any changes based upon the severity description.
- For the Cloud Service, the incident "Response Time" is the elapsed time measured from the time the incident is reported to IBM Support by the Client.
- Business critical functionality is inoperable or critical interface has failed. This applies to a production environment and indicates an inability to access services resulting in a critical impact on operations.
- The cause of the issue is or could reasonably be assumed to be a technical cause over which IBM has direct control. If during troubleshooting an issue is determined to be of an external nature, Rapid Response protocol will be disengaged.
Critical business impact/service down:
|1-hour response time target (maximum)|
Significant business impact:
|2 business hours|
Some business impact:
|4 business hours|
Minimum business impact:
|1 business day|
If at any point in our service process you feel we are not meeting your needs, you may call our attention to your case.
Visit the IBM Support Guide for the escalation process related to your offering.
- Support shall be made available upon request from a customer, subject to payment of the fees specified in the applicable Order. There may be occasions where Support may not be able to answer all questions, but instead transfers incidents to other groups within the company. These transfers, if identified as being outside the scope of Baseline Support, fall under billable Consulting terms and require approval of the customer to proceed further. Clinical Development teams strive to identify issues that fall outside Baseline Support within the first 2 contacts between customers and our Support team.
- IBM will offer 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week support access for Tier I support and for any tickets that fall under Clinical Development Rapid Response terms. All Tier II or Tier III tickets, once designated as such, will be processed during normal business hours (9am-5pm Eastern Time, Monday through Friday, excluding US Holidays).
- CTMS Support prioritizes work in order of incident severity, like most other IBM portfolios. The following table defines product-specific severity levels and targets for response to customers each time an incident is reported or status is requested.
- All client support issues will be documented within a support case.
- Each case will be assigned a unique number for reference and a severity level that is based on the details within the case description.
- Updates and client responses will be sent by e-mail and recorded in the case comments.
- Site navigation
- Browser related
- Searching for patient information
- Creating search parameters
- Documentation export
- Determine escalation path to ether tier II or tier III
- Solutions cannot be found within our online manual at the time of request
- Any request requiring direct access to a study that the support personnel does not have access to
- Any hardware troubleshooting (connection to internet)
- Budgeting/Financial items
- Report Creation
- Potential Training or Retrainings
- Determine escalation path to tier III
- Data interventions, in cases where normal application use has created duplicate or problematic data that is preventing users from performing necessary actions in the program
- Training sessions
- Business process or application best practice consultations
- Data interventions to clean up previously entered data
- Report Building consulting (consulting fees may apply once consulting is approved)
- For more information on Tier III and Services Consulting, please see the governing Service Description for this product.
Was this topic helpful?
29 August 2022