Question & Answer
Verifying your email and profile information
It is important that users confirm their contact information, such as email addresses and phone numbers. This information is used by QRadar Support to contact users for case updates and to provide important notifications.
- Log in to https://ibm.com/mysupport
- Click the user icon.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click Settings.
- Review your Case notification settings to confirm all options are selected and your email address is correct.
- Click Save.
- To update your email and contact information click Edit your email address.
- Click Edit in any section that requires updated information.
Note: Confirm your profile information to ensure your email and phone number information is correct. If you updated your email, a confirmation must be completed for your new email address before the changes are displayed in the IBM Support Portal. You can modify your display name to anonymize yourself in IBM forums and other publicly visible IBM sites, if required by company policy.
- Click Update to save your changes.
QRadar Support uses your profile information to update you about your cases. If you have an alternate number, you can provide it in your profile or include your number in a case update to the support representative directly. It is important you provide an alternate contact phone number in your case notes for any Severity 1 issues, if you do not designate an secondary phone number in your IBM profile.
Subscribing to product notifications
- In any web browser, open IBM My Notifications.
- In the Product lookup field, type your product name.
- Click + Subscribe for your QRadar products.
- Choose all the notification options.
- Click Submit.
The products you subscribed to are highlighted in green and notifications are provided through email or RSS. For more information or troubleshooting information, visit QRadar 101.
Was this topic helpful?
12 February 2021