IBM® Watson™ Care Manager October 2020 Release Notes
- Watson Care Manager - these updates are for all Watson Care Manager customers.
- Reporting - these items apply to all Watson Care Manager customers that use Watson Care Manager Reporting.
- Service Providers - these items apply to Watson Care Manager customers with the Providers feature enabled.
- Organization Units - these updates are for all Watson Care Manager customers with Organization Units enabled.
- Community Service Referral - these items apply to customers who have licensed the Watson Care Manager Community Service Referral add-on.
- Community Service Payment - these items apply to customers who have licensed the Watson Care Manager Community Service Payment add-on.
- Connect Providers - these items apply to customers who have licensed the Watson Care Manager Connect Providers add-on.
- Connect Individuals - these items apply to customers who have licensed the Watson Care Manager Connect Individual add-on.
- Connect 360 - these items apply to customers who are integrated with the IBM Health and Human Services Connect 360 application.
Referral information display
So that you see only the client referral information that you need, your Administrator can now configure the referral and client information that is shown for your organization on your Open Unassigned Referrals and My Open Referrals lists. For example, referral reason, priority, and address information. In addition, you can filter and sort the lists by the information shown.
Recording client tags
Recording program completions reasons
Watson Care Manager
Watson Care Manager
You can now configure the column display on the Open Unassigned Referrals list (Care Team and Supervisor workspace), My Open Referrals lists (Care Team workspace), and Open Unassigned Referrals list (Supervisor workspace).
Note: Name and Referred On are mandatory columns are always shown. You can show up to 4 additional columns and hide them as needed. For example, Referral Reason, Program, and Priority. In addition, address, date of birth and tag information are available to show and hide. You can show or hide the information in columns or in the expanded view of the referrals lists.
Watson Care Manager
So that care teams can record more information about a client that is important to your organization, for example, whether the client is a member of an organization or group, you can now configure a library of tags for use.
Watson Care Manager
So that care teams can record a completion reason when a client completes a program, you can now configure and manage a library of program completion reasons for use by care teams.
So that you can create reports that include a client's tag information, for example, Student, a new Individual Tags data set is now available in the following folders:
- Custom Client Data
- Individuals Not in Programs
- Tag API - A new API is now available for external systems to send client tag information to Watson Care Manager. When a tag is received by Watson Care Manager through the API, care teams can view the tag records and have a more complete view of a client's context.
- If you configure the data access policy to Open Access, an incorrect message is displayed to a care team member when when they try to remove themselves from the client's care team. The care team member can ignore this message. When they remove themselves from the care team, they are not redirected to the home page and can continue to access the client. (264534)
- When you save a quick note, an inaccurate message displays saying that the touchpoint is saved regardless of whether the note type is Touchpoint. (257285)
- When you try to run the Clients Receiving Care report, an error message is displayed. (264350)
Watson Care Manager
- When you filter Notes Highlights for the last month, highlights from over a month ago are displayed in addition to highlights for the last month. (245154)
- If you try to complete certain actions, for example, create a referral or assign a program, and you do not have access to the client, you cannot complete the action and no error message is displayed. If you are sure that you need access to the client, either request emergency access to the client or ask a care team member to add you to the client's care team. (259832)
- When selecting to show or hide a source or original source system in the Administration workspace, in some instances, an incorrect error message with invalid codes is displayed. Ignore this message and continue to show or hide the selected value. (261380)
- If you assign a program when you assign a referral in the Care Team workspace, and you are not on the client's care team, an error message saying 'You don't have access to the client' is displayed. To avoid this issue, assign the program after you assign the referral. (262377)
- When care teams download a client share care Plan PDF that includes more than 150 configured client data records, a timeout error message is displayed. To avoid this issue, configure the Share Care Plan template to print a maximum of 150 configured client data type records. Configure fewer client data versions to show or adjust the number of display records to accommodate no more than 150 configured client data type records. (262352)
- If a client data type is activated for the first time with an effective from date in the future, an error is displayed on the client's Data page. To avoid this, create your client data types on the date they are effective from, so the date isn't in the future. (262482)
- If you edit a date data attribute for a client data type, and select Current Date Comparison, then Custom Message, and enter an incorrect message ID, the custom message fields are no longer visible. To see the fields, select None, then re-select Current Date Comparison and Custom Message. (264393)
- When you configure a client data attribute to not use the default value, the value is still visible to care team members. As a workaround, care team members can delete the default value and enter another value. (263255)
- When you configure an information message for a client data type cluster, the message is displayed twice. To avoid this, you can add a description to the data cluster instead of an information message. The description displays to care team members below the cluster title. (263229)
- When adding or editing a data attribute of type Boolean or Date, for a client data type, you must click Save twice to save the record. (262898)
- If you delete a data attribute from a client data type and that attribute was used in a duplicate validation, the validation is not automatically deleted. If you encounter this issue, you can manually delete the validation. (264986)
- If you edit a client data attribute of type integer, float, or money that has a minimum value but no maximum value, or has a maximum value but no minimum value, the other field displays Null and a validation message is shown. To resolve this issue, remove the Null value and click Save. (264418)
- If you click the Search Third Party SSO Users action or the Onboard Third-Party SSO User action in the Security Administrator workspace, an error message displays. This issue will be addressed in a future release. (264927).
- When security administrators try to reopen a closed Watson Care Manager user account, an error message displays. If you encounter this issue, please submit a case on the Watson Health Support portal to resolve. (265679, INC3032956)
- The reporting application is treating Allergy names as case-sensitive, for example, when you generate a report of the number of clients with specific allergy types, allergy names in different cases are being considered as two different allergies. (224396)
- If you create a report that contains height data, measurement time data is not displayed. (250238)
Assessment and questionnaire data is directly linked to each client. When you create a report that contains assessment or questionnaire data, and program data, the assessment or questionnaire data is displayed for all programs to which the client is assigned. This behavior occurs regardless of whether the program contains that particular assessment or questionnaire content. (261299)
- When you create assessment and questionnaires reports and include Assessments by Program data items or Questionnaires by Program Name data items, no data is displayed. (INC2413936, 261278)
- When SSO is enabled, if you sign out of the reporting application, you are automatically signed back in. If you experience this issue, sign out of the Watson Care Manager application, then sign out of the reporting application. (263876)
- The help icon is not displayed when you log in to the reporting application. To see the help icon, click the area to the right of the user icon in the application toolbar. The help icon becomes available. (263869)
- If you register a client in Watson Care Manager, Connect 360 checks for a match and if no match is found, automatically registers the client in Connect 360. If you subsequently search for the client in Watson Care Manager and Connect 360, the search results indicate that the client is registered in both applications. However, if you then open the client’s Virtual Client Record, an inaccurate error message displays. (242258)
- When you search for a client in both systems a misleading error message is intermittently displayed. The message indicates that the search results show only Watson Care Manager clients. The message displays only when the client you searched for was originally registered in Watson Care Manager and subsequently registered in Connect 360 automatically. Ignore this message, the client exists in both systems and is shown in the search results as expected. (256209, 252716)
Part number: 5725V59
Date of submission for approval: October 2020
© Copyright 2016, 2020 IBM Corporation
20 October 2020