Change anywhere to point to a JVM deployed with another context
2. Navigate to
3. Edit worklight.properties under
4. Run ./build.sh all command
It generates a zip file under MaximoAnywhere/bin directory. For example, WorkExecution.zip
The build command uploads a copy of the zip file to the Anywhere Administration application, WorkExecution, Deployment tab.
If you are running SSL , you can manually upload the .zip file by clicking the "New Deployment" button
5. Log in to Maximo® and go to System Properties application
Filter for mxe.oslc.webappurl
Set the Global value to https://hostname:port/maximo_mif/oslc/
NOTE: replace hostname and port with the appropriate proper host name and port number
Save and perform "Live Refresh"
6. Log in to Anywhere app from a mobile device
Collect Anywhere related logs:
1. Go to Logging application. Set OSLC and SQL to INFO
Save and perform live refresh
2. Go to "Set Logging Root Folder" action and enter a directory
3. Expand OSLC logger. Click "manage appenders" icons
Expand SQL logger. Click "manage appenders" icons
4. Go to the Logging root folder on the server machine. All the Anywhere related logs have the cluster name as part of the filename. For example, mx761_MAXIMOIF_maximo.log
Run Anywhere on a separate JVM:
If you wish to have dedicated JVMs for Anywhere, you could setup a DNS record and then through virtual hosts in WebSphere determine which application through which cluster handles the traffic. You can setup multiple DNS records and configure with virtual hosts
Was this topic helpful?
17 August 2020