IBM Policy Insights Beta 2019 Release Notes
Welcome to the Beta release of Policy Insights. New features, resolved defects, known issues, and other getting started information are highlighted in these release notes.
The product documentation for IBM® Health and Human Services Analytics is available in the IBM Knowledge Center.
- The following issues might occur if your browser window is resized, zoomed in or out, or a combination of resizing and zooming. To avoid these issues, ensure that your browser window is set to full-screen size and the zoom is 100%:
- The search result card may not display correctly. (588)
- A 'Mark All relevant' checkbox erroneously appears on the filter dropdown. If this occurs, you can ignore the checkbox. (471)
- When you view an expanded search results card on the NCCI PTP tab, the page number, the next and the previous links intermittently disappear from the page. (456)
- When you add a category to a document extract, the Relevancy feedback controls can no longer be seen on the user interface. (320)
- You should be signed out of the application after 30 minutes of inactivity, however, there is an issue where you will be signed out after 10 to 15 minutes of inactivity. To avoid this issue, clear your browser cache before you sign into the application. (424)
- When you download a document, the download window incorrectly indicates that the download source is 'blob'. The document source is the Policy Insights corpus. (409)
- For documents with complex layouts or rich markup elements, the document extracts that are returned by a search do not always display as in the document PDFs. If this issue occurs, you can view the content in the original PDF document by opening it through the document action bar. (316)
Date of submission for approval December 2018
© Copyright 2018, 2020 IBM Corporation
18 May 2020