IBM Policy Insights Limited Availability 2019 Release Notes
Welcome to the Limited Availability release of Policy Insights. New features, resolved defects, known issues, and other getting started information are highlighted in these release notes.
The product documentation for IBM® Health and Human Services Analytics is available in the IBM Knowledge Center.
Feature enhancements in this release are designed to improve how you search for, view, and work with policy documents.
When you search for one of the CPT, HCPCS, or Dental medical codes, the text description for the code is automatically added to the query. Therefore, you see a broader set of search results that include results related to the concepts described by the medical code description.
To improve the quality of your searches, you can now filter by one or more categories. The categories are as follows:
- Client Eligibility
- Coverage Requirement and Limitations
- Medical Coding
- Prior Authorization
- Provider Eligibility
- If you are using the Firefox or Edge browsers, when you hover over the Delete icon, a tooltip displays that incorrectly says provide icon description if icon is used instead of Delete. However, the Delete function works correctly. (841)
- A 'Mark All relevant' checkbox erroneously appears on the filter menu. If this issue occurs, you can ignore the checkbox. (471)
- When you view an expanded search results card on the NCCI PTP tab, the page number, the next and the previous links intermittently disappear from the page. (456)
- Typically, you are signed out of the application after 30 minutes of inactivity. However, there is an issue where you are signed out after 10 to 15 minutes of inactivity. To avoid this issue, clear your browser cache before you sign in to the application. (424)
- Internet Explorer 11 is not supported for Policy Insights. Use one of the other supported browsers. (1179)
- If you are using the Edge browser, the browser might hang while you are signing in or searching. To avoid this issue, use one of the other supported browsers. (1178)
- If your browser window is resized, zoomed in or out, or a combination of resizing and zooming, the following issues might occur. To avoid these issues, ensure that your browser window is set to full-screen size and the zoom is 100%:
- The search result card might not display correctly. (588)
- When you add a category to a document extract, the Relevancy feedback controls can no longer be seen on the user interface. (320)
- When you download a document, the download window incorrectly indicates that the download source is 'blob'. The document source is the Policy Insights corpus. (409)
- For documents with complex layouts or rich markup elements, the document extracts that are returned by a search do not always display as in the document PDFs. If this issue occurs, you can view the content in the original PDF document by opening it through the document action bar. (316)
Date of submission for approval December 2018
© Copyright 2018, 2020 IBM Corporation
18 May 2020