IBM Policy Insights January 2019 Release Notes
Welcome to the January 2019 release of Policy Insights. New features, resolved defects, known issues, and other getting started information are highlighted in these release notes.
The product documentation for IBM® Health and Human Services Analytics is available in the IBM Knowledge Center.
Feature enhancements in this release are designed to improve how you search for, view, and work with policy documents.
Multiple versions of a document can now be stored in the Corpus (2 years initially), so that you can view, compare and contrast different versions of a document. You can discover which policy was effective within a certain date range and how that policy might change over time. You can specify the date range as a pre-filter before you search or by filtering the search results.
When there are no results returned for your search terms, the Filter button is now disabled.
The 18Q4 NCCI tables are available.
- On the NCCI PTP page, when you navigate through pages of search results within a document, in some case records do not display correctly. If this issue occurs, you can resolve it by collapsing and expanding the results card again to display the records. (1666)
- When you view results from a search if you select the view document source link for some result cards, 'NA' displays instead of the URL of the document. (1634)
- The following issues might occur if your browser window is resized, zoomed in or out, or a combination of resizing and zooming. To avoid these issues, ensure that your browser window is set to full-screen size and the zoom is 100%:
- The search result card might not display correctly. (588)
- When you add a category to a document extract, the Relevancy feedback controls can no longer be seen on the user interface. (320)
- When you download a document, the download window incorrectly indicates that the download source is 'blob'. The document source is the Policy Insights corpus. (409)
- For documents with complex layouts or rich markup elements, the document extracts that are returned by a search do not always display as in the document PDFs. If this issue occurs, you can view the content in the original PDF document by opening it through the document action bar. (316, 1651)
Date of submission for approval January - 2019
© Copyright 2019, 2020 IBM Corporation
18 May 2020