IBM Policy Insights March 2019 Release Notes
Welcome to the March 2019 release of Policy Insights. New features, resolved defects, known issues, and other getting started information are highlighted in these release notes.
The product documentation for IBM® Health and Human Services Analytics is available in the IBM Knowledge Center.
Feature enhancements in this release are designed to improve how you search for, view, and work with policy documents.
You can now view the entire PDF document from within the Policy Insights application.
- You can select text from the PDF to copy to the clipboard, then you can paste it into another document. When you copy selected text, all of the highlighted text and the document metadata in the header are copied to the clipboard.
- So that you can focus on the content that is most relevant to your search, every instance of your search term is highlighted in an exact match within the PDF.
- So that you can skip content that might not be relevant to you, you can navigate from instance to instance of the highlighted search terms in the PDF by using the up and down controls.
- So that you can keep a copy of the full document to build up a case or for later reference, you can download the document from the PDF viewer.
- If you use the browser’s search functionality, any search term that the browser emphasizes in the PDF might render poorly in the UI. (2033)
The problem is unavoidable on Chrome; all versions to date display this problem.
- For documents with complex layouts or rich markup elements, the document extracts that are returned by a search do not always display as in the document PDFs. If this issue occurs, you can view the content in the original PDF document by opening it through the document action bar. (316, 1651)
- If your browser window is resized, zoomed in or out, or a combination of resizing and zooming, the following issues might occur. To avoid these issues, ensure that your browser window is set to full-screen size and the zoom is 100%:
- The search result card might not display correctly. (588)
- When you add a category to a document extract, the Relevancy feedback controls can no longer be seen on the user interface. (320)
- On the NCCI PTP page, when you navigate through pages of search results within a document, in some case records do not display correctly. If this issue occurs, you can resolve it by collapsing and expanding the results card again to display the records. (1666)
- When you view results from a search if you select the view document source link for some result cards, 'NA' displays instead of the URL of the document. (1634)
- When you download a document, the download window incorrectly indicates that the download source is 'blob'. The document source is the Policy Insights corpus. (409)
Date of submission for approval March - 2019
© Copyright 2019, 2020 IBM Corporation
18 May 2020