A new user friendly GUI interface built on modern technology is available on IBM i 7.4 and IBM i 7.3 to access the Digital Certificate Manager.
- View all the certificates in the store, filter and sort them for quick identification
- Hovering capabilities to provide instant help on fields, buttons, tasks
- Visually see certificates that are expiring or already expired
- Work with multiple certificate stores at the same time
- IFS browsing capability
- Upload and download of certificates to your workstation
- The original GUI interface is still available.
- Select the "Manage" tab.
- Select the "Application Servers" tab.
- Select server "Admin3" from the server pull down.
- Choose "Configure SSL" from the left side pane.
Was this topic helpful?
12 May 2020