If you plan to use an instance of IBM Content Navigator that has been upgraded from a previously installed version, you must create a custom cookie property for the instance to work with IBM Case Manager.
IBM Content Navigator V2.0.2 is the prerequisite for IBM Case Manager V5.2.0. If you try to install and use IBM Case Manager with an instance of IBM Content Navigator that was upgraded from V2.0.0 or 2.0.1 to V2.0.2, you might experience login issues with Case Manager Client.
In order to prevent these login issues, create a custom cookie property in the WebSphere Application Server:
1. Log in to the WebSphere Application Server administrative console.
2. Navigate to Global security > JAAS > Application logins > Navigator > com.ibm.ws.security.server.lm.wsMapDefaultInboundLoginModule.
3. Under Custom Properties, click New.
4. Name the new property "cookie" and set the value to true.
5. Click Apply, then click Save directly to the master configuration.
17 June 2018