This document explains how you can subscribe to receive notifications whenever new versions of a software product are released and its associated KB articles updated.
- Go to the IBM Support Community web page:
- Sign in with your IBMid.
- Click Go to My Notifications.
- Click Delivery preferences
- When the Delivery preferences window appears, select your delivery options for email, frequency, and so on. Then, click Submit.
- To subscribe to notifications, enter the name of the product you want to be notified about, or click Browse for a product.
- If you enter "Aspera", you get a list of all products whose names include that string (that is, all Aspera products). If you enter "Aspera o", you get a list of all products whose names have the word "Aspera" followed by a space and "o". (The search is not case sensitive.) For example:
- When the list of products appears, click Subscribe for each product you want notifications for.
- When you click Subscribe, the Select document types dialog appears. From this dialog, you can choose which document types you want to be notified about for this product. All boxes are checked by default. Clear the checkboxes for doc types you don't want to receive. Then, click Submit.
02 April 2020