IBM Developer Answers, previously known as developerWorks Answers or dWA, was withdrawn from service on 31 March 2020.
To help you more easily connect with IBM Support and your fellow product users, many IBM products have consolidated their participation in the previously existing forums like IBM Developer Answers to the forum on the new IBM Support Site.
This article provides information on how to get started with the new IBM Support forum.
Some business areas and products, like IBM Z Support, have moved or are converting their IBM Developer Answers questions into technical documents. You can find these technical documents by using the search on the new IBM Support site.
IBM Z Products
- IBM encourages IBM Z clients to use the new IBM Support forum to share expertise with each other. Clients will need to open a case if they need to engage with IBM Support. There are many Preferred Care options for IBM Z that provide usage support to assist with non-defect installation and product-related questions.
IBM SPSS Products
- You’ll also be able to make IBM SPSS licensing requests through the IBM SPSS Licensing support page starting 1 April 2020.
- IBM Statistics Subscription and Trial related questions can be posted in the IBM SPSS Statistics Subscription forum.
- Other IBM SPSS product questions can be posted in the new IBM Support forum.
- For IBM Cloud clients, you can view personalized topics, FAQs, troubleshooting, and community resources for your services in the IBM Cloud Support Center. You can also find the full FAQ library at https://cloud.ibm.com/docs/faqs.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- We've put together a list of frequently asked questions and answers for you.
Keep an eye on the IBM Support Insider for updates as we continue to evolve your forums and IBM Support experience.