Detailed System Requirements
This document describes the system requirements for IBM Data Replication V11.4 and IBM InfoSphere Data Replication V11.4.
IBM Data Replication and IBM InfoSphere Data Replication consist of three technologies:
- CDC Replication
- Q Replication
- SQL Replication
As the system requirements for each technology differ, you should pay close attention to the notes for each requirement to verify that they apply to your chosen technology.
For more information about IBM Data Replication and IBM InfoSphere Data Replication, see the product overview .
Table of supported system requirements
The links in the table below are located in the IBM Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool and go directly to the supported operating systems, prerequisites, system requirements, and optional supported software for the specific operating system. Because the report is dynamically generated, it might take a moment to open.
|IBM Data Replication V11.4 and IBM InfoSphere Data Replication V11.4|
Update: Exadata is supported for IIDR-CDC for Oracle databases.
For the z/OS version of this product, see System requirements for IBM InfoSphere Data Replication for DB2 for z/OS .
SPCR tool available for all software products
IBM has created a Software Product Compatibility Reports (SPCR) tool where you can locate and find complete lists of supported operating systems, system requirements, prerequisites, and optional supported software for your product version.
- Click the following link to reach the front page of SPCR: Detailed system requirements for a specific product in SPCR
- Then choose the following options to obtain the supported operating systems, system requirements, and optional supported software for your product version.
- Select the desired product.
- Select the desired version.
- Select your operating system or your product component.
Was this topic helpful?
03 March 2022