Detailed System Requirements
This document describes the system requirements for the designer component of version 11.3 of the IBM® Infosphere® Optim™ solutions.
Ensure that your computer meets the system requirements before you install the designer.
- Memory: Minimum of 2GB RAM; For best results: 4GB RAM
- Disk space:
- Minimum of 2GB disk space is required for product package installation.
- Additional disk space is required for workspaces and repository services.
- Installation Manager, if not already installed, requires a minimum of 100MB disk space.
- Temporary space: 3GB if you are downloading an electronic version of Optim Designer
If you install from optical disc, a DVD drive is required for installation.
IBM Installation Manager:
Designer is installed using IBM Installation Manager 1.7.2. Installation Manager is packaged on the client installation discs. Run the appropriate installation program or script on the first client installation disc to install Installation Manager.
Designer can be installed on the following Windows operating systems:
Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Enterprise Edition x86-64
Microsoft Windows 7
To use the manager web interface within designer, you must install Adobe Flash Player 22.214.171.124 or later on Microsoft Internet Explorer. The manager web interface within designer supports Internet Explorer 6.0 or later.Driver support:
The following drivers are required:
- IBM Data Server Driver for JDBC and SQLJ V4.7 or higher for JDBC 4.0 applications
- IBM Data Server Driver for JDBC and SQLJ V3.57 or higher (or corresponding DB2 Connect version level) for JDBC 3.0 applications
03 June 2019