This technical document is an index of the available WBI Adapter for SAP technical notes, technical documentation and important flash messages.
- MissingDataException thrown by WebSphere Adapter for SAP Software if required IDocControlRecord parameters are missing
- WebSphere Adapter for SAP and/or WebSphere Business Integration Adapter for mySAP.com has exceeded its max number of conversations
- MustGather: Collecting Data for Problems with the WebSphere Adapter for SAP
- JCo 2.1.9 is supported by the Adapter for mySAP.com, Version 6.0.9
- Problem Determination for SAP JCo
- Local Transaction support in the WebSphere Adapter for SAP Applications
- How to activate JCo tracing for SAP JCo using a JVM parameter on WebSphere Process Server V6.0, V6.1, or V6.2
- Points to be considered while tuning performance of WebSphere Business Integration mysap adapter
- SAP dependencies when using the WebSphere Business Integration Adapter for mySAP.com with the Advanced Event Processing (AEP) interface
- Unique RFCProgramId required for Inbound scenarios with Websphere Adapter for SAP
- Minimum authorizations for Enterprise Service Discovery of JCA Adapter for SAP Software - ALE and BAPI module
- Adapter for SAP does not process outbound messages from SAP
- SAPODA error: Export failed due to any/all of the following unresolved dependencies: sap_idoccontrol
- New connector specific properties added to the mySAP.com adapter.
- JCo 2.1.8 is supported by the Adapter for mySAP.com, Version 6.0.7
- SAP Object Discovery Agent (ODA) generates an ImportException exception when trying to generate DEBMAS05 or DEBMAS06 business objects from SAP ECC 6.0
- Error message 28069 stating ""Server function ?????? could not be found""
- Length of attributes for SAP data types TIMS and DATS
- WebSphere Business Integration Adapter for mySAP.com Extension module: fix pack transport for 4.7 and higher contains import errors when loaded into a Unicode SAP WebAS
- Microsoft .dlls for JCo 2.1.4 and above
- Troubleshooting the Adapter for mySAP.com
- WSDL documents generated by the tooling in SAPXI 3.0 can now be consumed by the IBM WebSphere Business Integrator Adapter for SAPXI Object Discovery Agent.
Original Publication Date
12 December 2016
19 July 2018