Single sign-on AccessProfile for the Windows Explorer application.
This package contains the single sign-on AccessProfile for Windows Explorer.
Note: An earlier version of the AccessProfile was previously downloadable only from the Windows Components bundle in the AccessProfile Library.
New features or updates
|10 April 2017||Added Windows 10, version 1607 support.|
Note: Windows 10 support applies only to IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On 8.2.2.
AccessProfile Version: 1.5
Known issues and limitations
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On, AccessAgent 8.2.2 with fix pack 12.
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On, AccessAgent 8.2.1.
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On, AccessAgent 8.2.
Supported languagesBuilt and tested on the English language platform only.
To add support for additional languages:
- Open the AccessProfile.
- In the AccessProfiles pane, open esso_automate_windows_security_box.
- In the States tab, look for the security_box_displayed state.
- Look for the preceding Run a VBScript or JScript action.
- Review the provided script for guidance in the Script Editor.
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On 8.2 and later. See Compatibility matrix.
- If you have an earlier version of this AccessProfile, back it up, and then delete it before you upload the new AccessProfile.
Fo more information about AccessStudio or AccessProfiles, see the product documentation.
- Download the package.
- Extract the AccessProfile to a location on your computer.
- Upload the AccessProfile.
- Open the AccessProfile with AccessStudio.
- Select the AccessProfile from the Data type pane.
- From the toolbar, click Upload selected data to IMS.
For more AccessProfiles, go to the AccessProfile Library.
15 June 2018