Single sign-on AccessProfile for the Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection client application.
This package contains the single sign-on AccessProfile for Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection.
Note: An earlier version of the AccessProfile was previously downloadable only from the Windows Components bundle in the AccessProfile Library.
New features or updates
|16 Nov 2017||Simplified localization support modifications.|
AccessProfile Version: 1.7
|10 April 2017||Added Windows 10, version 1607 support.|
Note: Windows 10 support applies only to IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On 8.2.2.
AccessProfile Version: 1.5
Known issues and limitations
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On, AccessAgent 8.2.2 with fix pack 12.
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On, AccessAgent 8.2.1.
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On, AccessAgent 8.2.
Supported languagesBuilt and tested on the English language platform only.
To add support for additional languages for Windows 10:
- Open the AccessProfile.
- In the AccessProfiles pane, open esso_automate_windows_security_box.
- Make the following changes:
- In the States tab, look for the security_box_displayed state.
- Select the Localization Support-Script action.
- Open the VBScript in the Script Editor.
Note: Several arrays have been provided, each containing a list of translated strings for specific locales that are supported by the product.
- Identify the locale that must be changed and look for the corresponding VBScript array.
In the CurrentLocaleArray function, update the parameters, <parameter1> and <parameter2>, that are assigned for your required language.
<Language_Code> = Array("<parameter1>","<parameter2>")
- "<parameter1>" refers to the strings containing IP Address for Internet Explorer, Windows Explorer and RDP.
"<parameter2>" refers to the strings containing the Name property
For example, to modify strings for Simplified Chinese, look for zh_cn.
zh_cn = Array( "<parameter1>","<parameter2>")
The diagrams are provided only as an example.
The provided non-English language phrases that you find in the AccessProfile for <parameter1> and <parameter2> are only place holders and must be updated.
|Windows Security Dialog Box in Windows 10||Parameter for identifying the Windows Security dialog box on Windows 10|
Note: In the regular expression for English, en_us, in <parameter1> you will notice the following phrase:
"|connect to: (.*)"
This regular expression is used only to match the label that is originally available in an earlier version of Windows 10, Version 1511.
Tip: If you want to match additional phrases that might be displayed, use the ' |' operator.
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On 8.2 and later.
- If you have an earlier version of this AccessProfile, back it up, and then delete it before you upload the new AccessProfile.
Fo more information about AccessStudio or AccessProfiles, see the product documentation.
- Download the package.
- Extract the AccessProfile to a location on your computer.
- Upload the AccessProfile.
- Open the AccessProfile with AccessStudio.
- Select the AccessProfile from the Data type pane.
- From the toolbar, click Upload selected data to IMS.
For more AccessProfiles, go to the AccessProfile Library.
15 June 2018