On June 23, 2016, IBM Software released the 18.104.22.168 Feature Pack for Maximo Asset Management.
This product update corresponds to fixes for Maximo Asset Management. This document provides information for you to use when upgrading your product to the latest version.
This Feature Pack is exclusively for Maximo Asset Management and should not be applied to any other product.
Although Base Services has an internal version number of its own (v22.214.171.124), when referring to updates, please refer to the version number for your specific product.
· IBM Maximo Asset Manager Scheduler 126.96.36.199
· IBM Maximo Mobile 188.8.131.52
· IBM Industry Solutions > Asset Configuration Manager 184.108.40.206
· IBM Industry Solutions > Nuclear 220.127.116.11
· IBM Industry Solutions > Oil and Gas 7.6.0
· IBM Industry Solutions > Service Provider 18.104.22.168
· IBM Industry Solutions > Transportation 22.214.171.124
· IBM Industry Solutions > Utilities 126.96.36.199
· IBM Industry Solutions > Spatial 7.6 (LBS)
· IBM Industry Solutions > Health, Safety and Environment Manager 7.6.0
· IBM Industry Solutions > Maximo Anywhere 188.8.131.52
· IBM Industry Solutions > Aviation 184.108.40.206
-Do not apply the 220.127.116.11 Maximo Asset Management Feature Pack if your system has any of the below products and components installed. Verification is ongoing for these products and additional information will be provided when Maximo Asset Management 18.104.22.168 can be applied:
-Do not apply the 22.214.171.124 Feature Pack if you installed any 7.6 hot fixes after 05/13/2016 as they may not be included. If you received any hot fixes after this date, you should not apply the 126.96.36.199 Feature Pack until the first 188.8.131.52 cumulative hot fix is released. At that time, you will need to apply both the 184.108.40.206 Feature Pack and the 220.127.116.11 hot fix. Look to this page for additional information and availability date for this hot fix.
-Check the latest product announcements for the above products to determine the level of Tpae Feature Pack that they support. Additional product coexistence information is available here.
If you employ any of these solutions, please ensure you meet minimum prerequisites prior to applying 18.104.22.168:
IBM Maximo Scheduler 22.214.171.124
IBM Maximo Mobile 126.96.36.199
IBM Industry Solutions > Asset Configuration Manager 188.8.131.52
IBM Industry Solutions > Nuclear 184.108.40.206
IBM Industry Solutions > Oil and Gas 7.6
IBM Industry Solutions > Service Provider 7.6.2
IBM Industry Solutions > Transportation 220.127.116.11
IBM Industry Solutions > Utilities 18.104.22.168
IBM Industry Solutions > Spatial 7.6(LBS)
IBM Industry Solutions > Health, Safety and Environment Manager 7.6
IBM Industry Solutions > Aviation 22.214.171.124
After applying 126.96.36.199, make sure to update the products mentioned above to their correspondent versions in the upper Products session, before running Database update from the Configuration Program (updateDB.bat)
15 June 2018