Privileged identity management check-out and check-in for the Toad for Oracle database administration and development tool.
This package contains the check-out and check-in AccessProfile for the Toad for Oracle database development and administration tool.
New features or updates
|4 May 2018||AccessProfile version: 1.3|
Updated AccessProfile widgets with backward compatibility support.
|31 October 2017||Updated AccessProfile widgets.|
Fixes for session recording.
AccessProfile version: 1.1
|15 December 2016||Added support for version 2.1.0.|
|8 December 2015||Initial.|
Known issues and limitations
|None.||Only GUI based recording is supported.|
|None.||Multi tab check-in and check-out is supported but check-in will only occur when the application is closed and not when an individual tab is closed.|
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager
- Version 2.1.1 requires Privileged Access Agent 2.1.1.
- Version 2.1.0 requires Privileged Access Agent 2.1.0 with fix pack 9 or later.
- Version 2.0.2 requires AccessAgent 8.2.2 with fix pack 21 or later.
- Version 2.0.1, 2.0.0, 188.8.131.52, 1.0.1 requires AccessAgent 8.2.1 with interim fix 20 only.
- Toad for Oracle Version 12.4.
Supported languagesBuilt and tested on the English language platform only.
- As an administrator, you must place the Oracle instances that you want to manage in the tnsname.ora file.
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager 1.0.1 or later is deployed.
- If you have an existing Toad for Oracle AccessProfile, back up the existing Toad for Oracle profile, and then delete it from the IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager Server before you upload the new Toad for Oracle AccessProfile.
For more information about AccessStudio or AccessProfiles, see the product documentation.
- Download the package.
- Extract the AccessProfile to a location on your computer.
- Upload the AccessProfile.
- Open the AccessProfile with AccessStudio.
- Select the AccessProfile from the Data type pane.
- From the toolbar, click Upload selected data to IMS.
For more AccessProfiles, go to the AccessProfile Library.
15 June 2018