Privileged identity management AccessProfile for IBM Data Studio.
This package contains the check-out and check-in AccessProfile for IBM Data Studio.
New features or updates
|4 May 2018||AccessProfile version: 1.3
Updated AccessProfile widgets with backward compatibility support.
|31 October 2017||Updated AccessProfile widgets.
General fixes and enhancements.
AccessProfile version: 1.1
|15 December 2016||Added support for version 2.1.0.|
|30 June 2016||Fixed AccessProfile so that it accepts data connections that are specified in the following format:
|2 May 2016||
|30 July 2015||Initial.|
Known issues and limitations
|None.||Only GUI based recording is supported.|
|None.||Multiple instances of Data Studio check-in and check-out is supported but check-in will only occur until the application is closed.|
|None.||When the second instance of DB2 is checked out then all the recordings of the session will have a new recording id and the first recording id will end.|
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager
- IBM Data Studio 4.1
Built and tested on the English language platform only.
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager 1.0.1 or later is deployed.
- If you have an existing IBM Data Studio profile, back up the existing AccessProfile. Delete it before you upload the new Data Studio AccessProfile.
Fo more information about AccessStudio or AccessProfiles, see the product documentation.
- Download the package.
- Extract the AccessProfile to a location on your computer.
- Upload the AccessProfile.
- Open the AccessProfile with AccessStudio.
- Select the AccessProfile from the Data type pane.
- From the toolbar, click Upload selected data to IMS.
For more AccessProfiles, go to the AccessProfile Library.
03 October 2018