This page describes how to download IBM SPSS Analytic Server 2.1.
IBM® SPSS® Analytic Server 2.1 is a solution for big data analytics that combines IBM SPSS technology with big data systems and allows you to work with familiar IBM SPSS user interfaces to solve problems on a previously unattainable scale.
Complete user documentation is available in the IBM SPSS Analytic Server Knowledge Center.
Issues Corrected: Fix List
To download a product, go to the IBM Passport Advantage® Web Site and then:
1. Do one of the following:
- If you are a returning customer, sign in.
If you are a new customer, register.
3. In the Find downloads & media window, click Download finder.
4. Under Download finder, select the download you want, and click Continue.
5. Under Select criteria, select a language and one or more platforms.
6. Under Download options, select the options you want, and click Continue.
7. Under Review “Current version” downloads, expand Current version and under Description, select the download you want, expand it and select the items you want.
8. If applicable, under Select optional downloads, expand and select the items you want.
9. Under Review downloading specifics, update the Download method or the Download location, if you want, and then click I agree, and click Download now.
10. In the Initial Setup dialog, change the Default download location, if you want.
11. If you are prompted, click OK to create the directory where you want the downloaded items to be stored.
12. Click OK to begin the download.
Use the plus sign icon to expand the files in the download of your choice in order to avoid downloading unnecessary files.
When the download has finished, Download complete appears in the Download Director dialog.
The required and optional parts for each product are listed and described in detail. There is an option to download each licensed eAssembly. Each eAssembly contains all of the required and optional downloads needed for a particular product and platform combination.
Downloading and assembling the product
1. Download all of the parts that you need, both required and optional.
2. Unpack each of the parts into a single temporary directory on your system.
3. Follow the installation instructions provided in the download to install the product
The system requirements for the product are available from the IBM Software Product Compatibility Site.
Follow the instructions in the Installation Guide, available at the IBM SPSS Analytic Server Knowledge Center, to install the product.
Note that the product download above is available on Passport Advantage. Future fix packs for this product will be distributed through Fix Central.
The following table lists all the parts available for IBM SPSS Analytic Server 2.1:
|Parts and Platforms||Part Number||Type||Category|
|IBM SPSS Analytic Server Hadoop Pushback 2.1 Multiplatform English eAssembly||CRX85EN||eAssembly|
|IBM SPSS Analytic Server 2.1 for Hortonworks Data Platform 2.3 Linux x86-64 English||CN6MTEN||eImage||Required|
|IBM SPSS Analytic Server 2.1 for BigInsights 4.1 Linux x86-64 English||CN6MUEN||eImage||Required|
|IBM SPSS Analytic Server 2.1 for BigInsights 4.1 Linux on System p LE English||CN6MVEN||eImage||Required|
|IBM® DB2® Workgroup Server Edition - Restricted Use 10.5 for Linux® on AMD64 and Intel® EM64T systems (x64)||CIXU9ML||eImage||Optional|
|IBM® DB2® Workgroup Server Edition - Restricted Use 10.5 for Windows® on AMD64 and Intel® EM64T systems (x64)||CIWN9ML||eImage||Optional|
|IBM® DB2® Workgroup Server Edition - Restricted Use 10.5 for Linux® on POWER® systems (little endian)||CN4YXML||eImage||Optional|
15 June 2018