Privileged identity management AccessProfile for SecureCRT.
This package contains the check-out and check-in AccessProfile for SecureCRT.
Sessions are recorded as a text-based recording.
New features or updates
|4 May 2018||AccessProfile version: 1.3|
Updated AccessProfile widgets with backward compatibility support.
|31 October 2017||Updated AccessProfile widgets.|
AccessProfile version : 1.1
|15 December 2016||Added support for version 2.1.0.|
|2 May 2016||
|28 March 2016||Initial|
Known issues and limitations
- Only GUI based recording is supported.
- Multi tab check-in and check-out is supported but check-in will only occur when the application is closed and not when an individual tab is closed.
- If session recording is enabled, you should only launch one tab.
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager
- Version 2.1.1 requires Privileged Access Agent 2.1.1.
- Version 2.1.0 requires Privileged Access Agent 2.1.0 with fix pack 9 or later.
- Version 2.0.2 requires AccessAgent 8.2.2 with fix pack 21 or later.
- Version 2.0.1, 2.0.0, 188.8.131.52, 1.0.1 requires AccessAgent 8.2.1 with interim fix 20 only.
- SecureCRT 7.3 and 8.0
Supported languagesBuilt and tested on the English language platform only.
- For IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager version 1.0.1 or later is deployed.
- If you have an existing SecureCRT AccessProfile, back up the existing AccessProfile, and then delete it before you upload the new AccessProfile.
For more information about AccessStudio or AccessProfiles, see the product documentation.
- Download the package.
- Extract the AccessProfile to a location on your computer.
- Upload the AccessProfile.
- Open the AccessProfile with AccessStudio.
- Select the AccessProfile from the Data type pane.
- From the toolbar, click Upload selected data to IMS.
For more AccessProfiles, go to the AccessProfile Library.
15 June 2018