This AccessProfile provides single sign-on with basic authentication by using the Mozilla Firefox web browser.
This release contains the AccessProfile for the Mozilla Firefox web browser only.
- 20 Apr 2018
None. Performance optimizations and compatibility support.
|20 Apr 2018||Mozilla Firefox ESR 45 and 52 only. |
AccessProfile Version: 1.5.
Mozilla Firefox ESR is installed:
- 52 (all releases)
- 45 (all releases)
Extension for Mozilla Firefox is installed.
If you have an earlier version of this AccessProfile, back it up, and then delete it before you upload the new AccessProfile.
- Download the package.
- Extract the AccessProfile to a location on your computer.
- Upload the AccessProfile.
- Open the AccessProfile with AccessStudio.
- Select the AccessProfile from the Data type pane.
- From the toolbar, click Upload selected data to IMS.
For information about the Mozilla Firefox AccessProfile and basic authentication workflow, see the Cookbook for Mozilla Firefox AccessProfile in the Download Package.
15 June 2018