This document provides the download URL to Rational Rose Professional J Edition Interim Fix 003 for v22.214.171.124.
IBM® Rational Rose® Professional J Edition 126.96.36.199 iFix003 includes fixes for the following Rose components:
- Core Rose
- Rose J
- Rose Model Integrator
- Rose Version Control
- Web Publisher
This Interim Fix must be installed in Rose Professional J Edition 188.8.131.52. Refer to the Installation Instructions, below.
The Rose 184.108.40.206 iFix003 Release Notes (download below) includes information describing any known issues and the fixes included.
This iFix003 includes all fixes from Rose Professional J Edition 220.127.116.11 iFix001 and iFix002.
Verify that Rational Rose Enterprise 18.104.22.168 is installed. You can do this by going to Start > Programs > Rational Software > Rational Software Installed Product Information.
To download and install Rational Rose Professional J Edition 22.214.171.124 iFix003, follow these steps:
- Download the Rational Rose Professional J Edition 126.96.36.199 iFix003 to your computer.
- English Install:
- Japanese Install:
- English Install:
- After downloading, double-click on the .msp file to start installation.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the Interim Fix.
For contact information and guidelines or reference materials that you will need when you require support, see the IBM Software Support Handbook.
For FAQs, lists of known problems and fixes, and other support information, visit the support page for Rational Rose Developer for Java™.
For product news, events, and other information, visit the product home page for Rational Rose Developer for Java.
Before you contact IBM Rational Software Support, gather the background information that you will need to describe your problem. When describing a problem to an IBM software support specialist, be as specific as possible and include all relevant background information so that the specialist can help you solve the problem efficiently. To save time, know the answers to these questions:
- What software versions were you running when the problem occurred?
- Do you have logs, traces, or messages that are related to the problem?
- Can you reproduce the problem? If so, what steps do you take to reproduce it?
- Is there a workaround for the problem? If so, be prepared to describe the workaround.
20 July 2018