|File link||File size||File description|
This document describes how to download the installation images for IBM Spectrum Protect™ for Space Management (HSM) Version 8.1.10 using the Passport Advantage® online website.
Tip: The product now known as IBM Spectrum Protect™ was named IBM® Tivoli® Storage Manager in releases earlier than Version 7.1.3. To learn more about the rebranding transition, see technote 1963634.
This document describes how to download the installation images for IBM Spectrum Protect for Space Management V8.1.10 using the Passport Advantage Online Web site .
To access a wide variety of technical resources for this product, see the product documentation at IBM Spectrum Protect for Space Management.
Space requirements for AIX:
- 1200 MB of disk space to download the part, plus
- 1300 MB of disk space to unpack the part.
- 1600 MB of disk space for the installed AIX GPFS component.
Space requirements for Linux x86:
- 700 MB of disk space to download the part, plus
- 700 MB of disk space to unpack the part.
- 1500 MB of disk space for the installed product.
Space requirements for Linux on Power Systems Little Endian:
- 500 MB of disk space to download the part, plus
- 500 MB of disk space to unpack the part.
- 900 MB of disk space for the installed product.
Downloading and assembling the product:
- Download the part. The part number is listed in the "Downloadable part" section of this document.
- Unpack the downloaded part.
- To install the product, follow the instructions in the IBM Spectrum Protect for Space Management product documentation. For more information, see Installing the space management client .
- For the latest information about the product, see IBM Spectrum Protect for Space Management Version 8.1 fix pack readme files .
|HSM client||Supported platforms||Downloadable part|
|Linux on Power Systems Little Endian||CC6JVML.tar.gz|
The hardware and software requirements are explained in the following documents:
See the Passport Advantage Online support at
eCustomer Care contact information .
For additional information, go to the following web sites:
12 June 2020