The IBM App Connect Enterprise Solution for Financial Information eXchange (FIX) Messaging enables integration of FIX protocol and FIX messaging in IBM MQ and IBM App Connect Enterprise.
By leveraging IBM integration broker features, services built within the integration broker can be made available to consumers outside of the integration broker through available protocols such as HTTP. This allows customers to centralise FIX integration and processing capability whilst enjoying leverage beyond the immediate integration broker infrastructure.
Key features and components:
- Supports FIX 4.0 through 4.4, FIX 5.0 and FIXT 1.1.
- Enables integration of FIX messaging with other parts of the enterprise such as order management, back office and legacy systems, warehousing and analytics.
- Used with IBM MQ and optionally IBM App Connect Enterprise to meet FIX message routing and transformation requirements.
- Flexible configuration supporting deployment into highly available enterprise middleware and database management system topologies.
- Delivers a standalone J2SE based FIX engine, bridging FIX message traffic between FIX protocol on TCP/IP and IBM MQ.
- Delivers FIX message models (message sets) for IBM App Connect Enterprise enabling parsing, processing and writing of FIX messages in the integration broker.
- Support for secure features such as RACF on IBM z/OS, SSL/TLS, enterprise access control systems, encryption of configuration passwords.
Skill Level Required
The service offering is provided by appropriately skilled personnel from the IBM Ireland Development Laboratory. Customer personnel who will be responsible for providing ongoing support should be familiar with IBM App Connect Enterprise and the FIX protocol specifications.
Author: IBM Ireland Development Laboratory (IBM Watson FSS)
Category: 1 (Fee based)
Last updated: 04Dec19
Current Version: 3.0.0
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the IBM App Connect Enterprise product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
- IBM App Connect Enterprise v11.0
- IBM Integration Bus v10.0
This Service Offering is available from the IBM Ireland Development Laboratory. Please contact your local IBM representative or contact the lab directly by e-mail to Dublin Adapters Support. Send Mail
23 March 2020