Changing the network settings of a managed host requires that it is removed from all other appliances.
Resolving The Problem
Before you begin:
1. Log in to the QRadar Web User Interface.
2. Click Admin Tab > System and License Management.
3. Highlight the Appliance to remove from the deployment.
4. Click Deployment Actions > Remove Host.
5. From the Admin tab, click Deploy Changes.
6. Log in to an IMM, iDRAC, or Console (Physical Terminal) connection.
7. Enter the command qchange_netsetup.
8. Click Y to proceed.
Note: the system will reboot when the changes are complete.
9. Navigate through the screens and update the network Information.
10. Click Finish to complete the Network Changes.
11. Once the system has completed rebooting from the QRadar Web User Interface click Admin tab >System and License Management.
12. Click Deployment Actions > Add Host.
13. Enter all required information in the Add Managed Host configuration screen.
14. Click Add.
15. From the Re-adding a Managed Host Menu use the drop-down menu and select the IP address for the Managed Host that you are adding back into the Deployment.
16. Click Save.
17. From the Admin tab, click Deploy Changes.
- You must have local access to the appliance you need to change the Network connection. Either direct access, IMM, or iDRAC
- You need access to the Console to remove the manage host from the deployment.
Where do you find more information?
22 December 2018