Question & Answer
Is it possible to rename a Group in Network Hierarchy?
A customer may have created a Group in Network Hierarchy on the Admin tab that either contains a mistake or the group name now needs to be changed for some other reason.
Procedure to Rename a Group in the Network Hierarchy.
- Log into the QRadar Web User Interface for your QRadar Console using an account with Admin privileges.
- Open the Admin settings:
- In IBM Security QRadar V7.3.1, click the navigation menu , and then click Admin to open the Admin tab.
- In IBM Security QRadar V7.3.0 or earlier, click the Admin tab.
- Click on the Network Hierarchy Icon. The Network Hierarchy Window will open.
- Either Double-click the Name you wish to change, or click the Name and click on Edit on the top toolbar.
- Edit the Name of the group and click on Save.
- Close the Network Hierarchy Window.
- On the Admin tab, select Deploy Changes to commit the Name change to the group.
Was this topic helpful?
16 June 2018