Question & Answer
Is Ubuntu Linux LE on Power8 supported for IBM Business Monitor and IBM Business Process Manager products?
Ubuntu Linux LE on Power8 support is now available for IBM Business Monitor, IBM Business Process Manager (BPM) Advanced, IBM Business Process Manager Standard, and IBM Business Process Manager Advanced - Process Server.
The electronic media is available from IBM Passport Advantage. Note that the Linux LE Power8 images are not included for the following supported software:
For IBM Business Monitor V8.5.5:
- DB2 Enterprise Server Edition V10.5
- DB2 Workgroup Server Edition V10.5
- Cognos Business Intelligence V10.2.1.x. Note: On Ubuntu Linux LE Power8, IBM Cognos BI V10.2.1.2 is not supported and cannot be installed. Instead, install IBM Cognos BI V10.2.1.2 on a remote server and configure it to work with IBM Business Monitor by following the steps in the topic, Configuring IBM Business Monitor and Business Space to use an existing IBM Cognos BI service.
For IBM Business Process Manager V8.5.5:
- IBM DB2 Enterprise Server Edition V10.5
- IBM DB2 Workgroup Server Edition V10.5
- IBM Worklight Enterprise Edition V6.1
- IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business V6.1.1
- IBM Tivoli Directory Server V6.3
15 June 2018