Some report outputs configured to save to filesystem outside cognos gives intermittent error: RSV-DST-0014 unable to deliver output
This is often caused by the asynchronous connection between the report server and the monitor (ms) or delivery (dls) services timing out due to load / delays on the system.
Resolving The Problem
1. In IBM Cognos Administration -> Configuration -> Dispatchers and Services
2. Click the Properties icon in the top-right to edit the properties of the top-level Configuration object
3. Click the Settings tab, then click the Edit... link for the AdvancedSettings entry
4. Add the following 2 Parameter/Value pairs:
5. Click OK twice to save the changes
6. Drill down to the service level and check the properties of the Monitor and Delivery services to double-check that they are inheriting the advanced settings from the top level.
15 June 2018