IBM Support provides assistance with product defects, technical notes, FAQs, and helps users resolve problems with the product. This article walks customers through the process of signing up for important support information from the QRadar Support team
Before you begin
You must log in with your IBMid to use IBM My Notifications. When brought to the login screen, if you do not have an IBMid, you use the "Create an IBMid" button to create one, then login. IBMids and IBM My Notifications are free and do not require purchase of a product or service.
- Navigate to IBM My Notifications to set your notifications.
Note: You can click Subscribe under Manage My Notification Subscriptions on the right side of this page to be automatically added to the default QRadar notification subscription, but the notifications page can be used to fine-tune your settings.
- In the Product lookup field, enter IBM Security QRadar.
- Click +Subscribe next to IBM Security QRadar SIEM.
Note: IBM Security QRadar SIEM signs you up for all QRadar notifications, but you can subscribe to a specific subset of notifications such as IBM Security QRadar Log Manager or IBM QRadar Incident Forensics for notifications only on specific apps or tools.
- A list is displayed with all document types you can subscribe to. Most customers can leave all check boxes selected, but support recommends the following document types be enabled at minimum:
Security Bulletins - Notices to advise administrators of potential reported vulnerabilities and software versions that remediate vulnerabilities.
Flashes - Critical notices sent to advise customers of a potential software or hardware issue.
News - Important news that product teams use to update customers.
Product information and publications - Release note notifications for new software versions.
Problem solving information - Product problem reports (APARs), technical notes from Support, and more.
Webcasts - Announcements for live events and webinars.
- Click Submit.
A checkmark indicates that you are subscribed to IBM My Notifications for a specific product. You can repeat this procedure to subscribe to multiple products.
How to Configure RSS Feeds
- To receive an RSS or Atom feed URL, click the Links icon in the subscription area.
Here you can select the RSS or Atom feed for your browser or preferred reader.
How to set your email delivery preferences and frequency
- Click the Delivery Preferences button.
- Select the email frequency for your product notifications: Daily or Weekly. You can also change your email delivery address and switch your email format from HTML to Plain text, if you prefer.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
Your custom delivery preferences are configured.
Was this topic helpful?
20 September 2022