Question & Answer
How can I generate trended reports about the IBM Rational Team Concert repository?
Rational Team Concert provides Out Of The Box trended reports that helps you collect, display, share repository information about various factors such as Web Services, Asynchronous Tasks, or Resources Usage.
Such report lets you report on an individual service, selecting a single service and getting a report on the total, min/max/average for the service elapsed time.
This might be useful, for example, to display the trended average duration of an asynchronous task and verify that this task duration does not increase unexpectedly overtime.
To generate such trended report:
- Using your Web Browser, login to the Rational Team Concert Server ,and navigate to the Project Area of your choice
- Got to Reports and expand the Shared Report, Repository section, in the left-hand navigation bar
- Select Range Counter reports
- Select your criteria:
- Click the Run button and wait for corresponding report to be generated.
- Reports gets generated
- In the top right-hand corner, you can click the Export button to export this report as a PDF file - sample attached.
- You may want to exercise various combination of the proposed selection criteria.
Jazz and Rational Team Concert have an active community that can provide you with additional resources. Browse and contribute to the User forums, contribute to the Team Blog and review the Team wiki.
Rational Team Concert
16 June 2018