Preventive Service Planning
This technote provides you with information about what is new in IBM Rational ClearCase Remote Client (CCRC) version 7.0.1.D070930.
Release 7.0.1.D070930 changes, fixes and enhancements:
- Adds support for IDE clients running Eclipse 3.3
- Enables users of CCRC snapshot views to show the version creation time of an element instead of its load time
- Provides a new option for the Check In and Add to Source Control dialog boxes that allows the file modified time to be used as the version creation time
- Enables ClearCase Remote Client users to create viewtags that differ from the copy area directory name
- Fixes the following problems:
- RATLC00555048: When using ClearCase Remote Client plugin installed into RSA to manage files under source control, the user should not be allowed to check in individual fragment files
- RATLC00555049: When the loaded version of a logical model is different than the version after an update, checking out a logical resource results in multiple "Choose Version to Checkout" dialogs (one for each logical resource)
- RATLC00555698: Missing some ClearCase Remote Client MR1 options in the modeling perspective (Project Explorer) for models with no fragments
- RATLC00556121: Reviewing hijacked files ends up with multiple disruptive error dialogs, even as the user is trying to fix them.
- RATLC00556644: The ClearCase Remote Client is invoking a second merge session after the first logical model merge session is cancelled.
- RATLC00763018: The Local view directory on a ClearCase Remote Client cannot be named the same as other ClearCase Remote Clients
- RATLC00983513: Double-clicking versions in the vtree generates local file copies
- RATLC01026972: Logical Resources are not being recognized in the ClearCase perspective
- APAR PK51207: Users encounter missing ClearCase menus and toolbars after installing the ClearCase Remote Client in the Eclipse IDE Platform Runtime environment
- RATLC01034116: The ClearCase Remote Client for Eclipse no longer opens Microsoft®® Office files outside of the IDE by default in Eclipse 3.2.x
16 June 2018