Download the available fix packs for IBM® Data Studio from Fix Central.
You download fixes from Fix Central and then install them on the same computer where you installed IBM Data Studio by using the Update wizard in IBM Installation Manager.
Use the following steps to download and install a fix for Data Studio:
- Search Fix Central for all available fixes for your version of Data Studio
- Download the fix and then extract it to a temporary directory.
- Open IBM Installation Manager and then add the directory where you extracted the fix as a repository.
For information about adding repositories in Installation Mananger, see Specifying the repository.
- Run the Update wizard in Installation Manager to install the fix for Data Studio.
For information about using the Update wizard in Installation Manager, see Updating installed product packages.
- Optional: If you observe startup errors after you install the fix, you can try cleaning the cache by starting the product with the
-cleanoption. For more information about starting the product and the Eclipse start options, see Starting the product and Running Eclipse.
To start the product with the
-cleanoption, you type this command:
where product_installation_directory is the directory where you install the product.
For information about the hardware and software requirements, see the System requirements for IBM Data Studio.
17 June 2018