This fix pack contains updates for the IBM Watson Explorer Version 220.127.116.11 oneWEX for ICP.
IBM Watson Explorer oneWEX component brings text analytics with machine learning-based technologies to the Data Science & Business Analytics platform.
- This Fix Pack includes oneWEX for ICP only. The tabs for Foundational Components and Analytical Components redirect to Watson Explorer V12.0.0 (eGA) download documents.
- See Watson Explorer Version 12.0 oneWEX download documents to download oneWEX for single container deployment.
To learn about system requirements for the oneWEX on all supported platforms, see http://www.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=swg27050845 .
To download Version 18.104.22.168 for oneWEX, you must log in to IBM Support: Fix Central. You can click a Fix Central link in the following table to go directly to the fix pack that you want to download, or you can browse to find all downloads for IBM Watson Explorer.
To browse for all available downloads, go to the IBM Support: Fix Central site, http://www.ibm.com/support/fixcentral/
- In Product Group, select Watson Group.
- In Product, select Watson Explorer.
- In Installed Version, select 22.214.171.124
- In Platform, select All or a specific operating system.
- Click Continue.
- On the Identify Fixes page, keep Browse for fixes selected, and click Continue.
- On the Select Fixes page, select the packages that you want to download and click Continue.
IBM Software Support for IBM Watson Explorer:
15 June 2018