Privileged identity management AccessProfile for IBM Personal Communications.
This package contains the check-out and check-in AccessProfile for IBM Personal Communications.
New features or updates
The package adds support for check-in and check-out automation for privileged identities for the IBM Personal Communications host communication and terminal emulation solution.
|4 May 2018||AccessProfile version: 1.3|
Added support for IBM Personal Communications 12 and 13.
Updated AccessProfile widgets with backward compatibility support.
|31 October 2017||AccessProfile version: 1.1|
Updated AccessProfile widgets.
Added support for IBM Personal Communications 5.9.6.
|15 December 2016||Added support for version 2.1.0.|
|30 June 2016||Initial.|
Known issues and limitations
|None.||The screen title must be set to the name of the resource that you are trying to check out the credentials for, or the credential check-out fails.|
|None.||Only text-based recording is supported.|
|None.||Multi tab check-in and check-out is supported but check-in will only occur when the application is closed and not when an individual tab is closed.|
|None.||When you define a target host in the IBM Personal Communications Login page, leave the user name and password fields empty. If you choose to save or specify a user name or password for the host, credential check-out will not occur.|
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager
- Version 2.1.1 requires Privileged Access Agent 2.1.1.
- Version 2.1.0 requires Privileged Access Agent 2.1.0 with fix pack 9 or later.
- Version 2.0.2 requires AccessAgent 8.2.2 with fix pack 21 or later.
- Version 2.0.1, 2.0.0, 220.127.116.11, 1.0.1 requires AccessAgent 8.2.1 with interim fix 20 only.
- IBM Personal Communications
- Version 12
- Version 13
Supported languagesBuilt and tested on the English language platform only.
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager 1.0.1 or later is deployed.
- If you have an existing IBM Personal Communications profile, back up the existing IBM Personal Communications AccessProfile, and then delete it before you upload the new IBM Personal Communications AccessProfile.
For more information about AccessStudio or AccessProfiles, see the product documentation.
- Download the package.
- Extract the AccessProfile to a location on your computer.
- Upload the AccessProfile.
- Open the AccessProfile with AccessStudio.
- Select the AccessProfile from the Data type pane.
- From the toolbar, click Upload selected data to IMS.
For more AccessProfiles, go to the AccessProfile Library.
15 June 2018