Privileged identity management AccessProfile for the VMware vSphere Client.
This package contains the check-out and check-in AccessProfile for VMware vSphere Client.
You must customize this AccessProfile before you can use it. For more information, see the Installation Instructions section.
Sessions are recorded as a GUI-based recording.
New features or updates
|4 May 2018||AccessProfile version: 1.3|
Updated AccessProfile widgets with backward compatibility support.
|31 October 2017||Updated AccessProfile widgets.|
AccessProfile version: 1.1
|30 June 2017||Initial release.|
Added support for check-out and check-in of privileged credentials for the VMware vSphere Client.
Known issues and limitations
|None.||Only GUI based recording is supported.|
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager
- Version 2.1.1 requires Privileged Access Agent 2.1.1.
- Version 2.1.0 requires Privileged Access Agent 2.1.0 with fix pack 9 or later.
- Version 2.0.2 requires AccessAgent 8.2.2 with fix pack 21 or later.
- Version 2.0.1, 2.0.0, 18.104.22.168, 1.0.1 requires AccessAgent 8.2.1 with interim fix 20 only.
- VMware vSphere Client
Supported languagesBuilt and tested on the English language platform only.
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager 1.0.1 or later is deployed.
- If you have an existing VMware vSphere Client AccessProfile, back up the existing AccessProfile, and then delete it before you upload the new VMware vSphere AccessProfile.
For more information about AccessStudio or AccessProfiles, see the product documentation.
- Download the package.
- Upload the AccessProfile.
- Open the AccessProfile with AccessStudio.
- Select the AccessProfile from the Data type pane.
- From the toolbar, click Upload selected data to IMS.
For more AccessProfiles, go to the AccessProfile Library.
15 June 2018