This document describes how to use IBM Passport Advantage to download IBM Watson Explorer Version 12.0 oneWEX.
IBM Watson Explorer oneWEX component brings text analytics with machine learning-based technologies to the Data Science & Business Analytics platform.
Links to supported operating systems.
Supported operating systems
IBM Watson Explorer oneWEX for ICP runs on Linux. IBM Watson Explorer oneWEX for single container deployment runs on Linux and Windows. For information about supported versions, see Watson Explorer 12.0.0 Operating Systems.
For information about the amount of disk space, memory, and processors that are required to install or use Watson Explorer oneWEX, see Watson Explorer 12.0.0 Hardware Requirements.
From the Download package section, click the HTTP link to access the IBM Passport Advantage Online Web site. After you log in with your customer information, click the Software download & media access link to download IBM Watson Explorer software.
For product information, see IBM Knowledge Center.
Downloading and assembling the product
- Download all of the parts that you need, both required and optional. The parts are described in the following section.
- Unpack each of the parts into a single temporary directory on your system.
- For information about installing the product, see the links in the Installation Instructions section of this document.
There are required parts in the IBM Watson Explorer oneWEX eAssembly. See the tables below for details about what each part contains.
To install IBM Watson Explorer Deep Analytics Edition, you must download the Deep Analytics Edition oneWEX software.
IBM Watson Explorer Deep Analytics Edition oneWEX V12.0.0 for Linux, Multilingual
Contains the software for installing Watson Explorer oneWEX in a Linux environment. This package is for IBM Cloud Private 126.96.36.199.
Note: If you plan to use IBM Cloud Private 188.8.131.52, you must use the Watson Explorer Deep Analytics Edition oneWEX V184.108.40.206. See Watson Explorer Version 220.127.116.11 oneWEX download documents for the detailed instructions.
IBM Watson Explorer Deep Analytics Edition oneWEX V12.0.0 Linux Multilingual
Contains the software for installing Watson Explorer oneWEX in a Linux environment. This package is for single container deployment.
IBM Watson Explorer Deep Analytics Edition oneWEX V12.0.0 Windows Multilingual
Contains the software for installing Watson Explorer oneWEX in a Windows environment. This package is for single container deployment.
For the information about the oneWEX installation, see Installing Watson Explorer oneWEX document.
On the Passport Advantage Online Web site, all entitled products are listed on the Software download & media access page. This page provides a guided process for selecting an operating system and the product version that you want to download.
Before you download software, you might want to visit the Passport Advantage Online Help Center and view the Software download and media access tutorial (about 10 minutes). This tutorial shows you how to use Passport Advantage, including how to set preferences, such as the download method and your preferred products, operating system, and language.
When you are ready to download the software:
- Click the HTTP link to go to the Passport Advantage Online Web site.
- Sign in with your IBM ID and password. If you have not yet registered, follow the prompts to request access.
- Click Software download & media access. Click to agree to the license terms for Passport Advantage, and click Continue.
- Optional: Set your download preferences. For example, you can register to receive e-mail notification when product updates become available.
- On the Software Download tab, click Download finder, select the program offering that you want to download, IBM Watson Explorer, and then click Continue.
- Select the platform or platforms where you want to install the program offering, and click Continue.
- Expand and select the files that you want to download, agree to the license terms, and click Download now.
Passport Advantage Online support:
IBM Software Support for IBM Watson Explorer:
15 June 2018