Privileged identity management check-out and check-in common components AccessProfile.
This package contains common components that are used by other profiles.
New features or updatesNote: If there are older profiles with old widgets, update the widgets with this profile. Ensure that you synchronize the profile after you have uploaded it to the IMS Server.
|4 May 2018||AccessProfile version 1.2|
Updated AccessProfile widgets with backward compatibility support.
|31 October 2017||Initial. This profile contains all the updated widgets.|
AccessProfile version: 1.1
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager
Supported languagesBuilt and tested on the English language platform only.
- IBM Security Privileged Identity Manager 1.0.1 or later is deployed.
- If you have an existing Common Components AccessProfile, back up the existing AccessProfile. Delete it before you upload the new AccessProfile.
For more information about AccessStudio or AccessProfiles, see the product documentation.
- Download the package.
- Extract the AccessProfile to a location on your computer.
- Upload the AccessProfile.
- Open the AccessProfile with AccessStudio.
- Select the AccessProfile from the Data type pane.
- From the toolbar, click Upload selected data to IMS.
For more AccessProfiles, go to the AccessProfile Library.
15 June 2018