Single sign-on AccessProfile for Web Auto Learn.
This package contains the single sign-on AccessProfile for the Web Auto Learn AccessProfile. The Web Auto Learn AccessProfile is designed for Single Sign-On in a logon form for a web page. The Web Auto Learn AccessProfile is not limited to a specific web page.
New features or updates
|20 April 2018||Updated compatibility.|
AccessProfile Version: 1.2
Known issues and limitations
|-||Web pages with more than one user name or|
password field are ignored.
|-||The profile does not validate the credentials that are captured.|
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On, AccessAgent 8.2.2.
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On, AccessAgent 8.2.1.
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On, AccessAgent 8.2.
For a complete list of compatible web browsers, see the Software Product Compatibility Reports tool.
- IBM Security Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On 8.2 and later. See Compatibility matrix.
- If you have an earlier version of this AccessProfile, back it up, and then delete it before you upload the new AccessProfile.
For more information about AccessStudio or AccessProfiles, see the product documentation.
- Download the package.
- Extract the AccessProfile to a location on your computer.
- Upload the AccessProfile.
- Open the AccessProfile with AccessStudio.
- Select the AccessProfile from the Data type pane.
- From the toolbar, click Upload selected data to IMS.
Note: For customization and usage instructions, see the Web Auto Learn Cook Book that is included in the package.
For more AccessProfiles, go to the AccessProfile Library.
15 June 2018