This page describes how to download IBM Cognos Insight.
IBM Cognos Insight allows you to analyze data, explore scenarios, and influence decisions by creating managed workspaces.
To download a product, go to the IBM Passport Advantage® Web Site and then:
- Do one of the following:
If you are a returning customer, sign in.
If you are a new customer, register.
- Under Find it fast, click Download software.
- If the Software download & media access window appears, click I agree.
- In the Find downloads & media window, select the download you want and click Continue.
- Under Select criteria, select a language and one or more platforms.
- Under Download options, select the options you want, and click Continue.
- Under Review “Current version” downloads, expand Current version and under Description, select the download you want, expand it and select the items you want.
- If applicable, under Select optional downloads, expand and select the items you want.
- Under Review downloading specifics, update the Download method or the Download location, if you want, and then click I agree, and click Download now.
- In the Initial Setup dialog, change the Default download location, if you want.
- If you are prompted, click OK to create the directory where you want the downloaded items to be stored.
- Click OK to begin the download.
When the download has finished, Download complete appears in the Download Director dialog.
The required and optional parts for each product are listed and described in detail. There is an option to download each licensed eAssembly. Each eAssembly contains all of the required and optional downloads needed for a particular product and platform combination.
|Downloading and assembling the product
2. Unpack each of the parts into a single temporary directory on your system.
3. Follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to install the product.
|Parts and Platforms||Details||eImage|
|IBM Cognos Insight Standard Edition 32-bit 10.1.0 Microsoft Windows Multilingual||Required||CI60VML|
Review the system requirements in the IBM Cognos Insight Installation and Configuration Guide, available from the IBM
Cognos Insight Information Center:
Follow the instructions in the Quick Start Guide to install the product.
15 June 2018