This SupportPac provides WebSphere Message Broker plugin nodes to invoke iSeries ILE programs and send or receive messages from iSeries DataQueues.
This SupportPac allows users to:
• Call iSeries programs developed in ILE RPG or ILE Cobol.
• Receive messages from iSeries keyed or non-keyed DataQueues.
• Send messages to iSeries keyed or non-keyed DataQueues.
Currently PCML calls are supported in this SupportPac.
Interaction between WebSphere Message Broker flows and iSeries programs (ILE RPG or Cobol) and iSeries DataQueues.
Skill Level Required
None beyond basic iSeries and Message Broker development skills.
New in this Release
• Support for IIB V9 and V10.
Author: Joerg Wende, IBM Software Group, Germany
Author: Jochen Benke, ISSW WebSphere BI Services
Last updated: 03Jul18
Current SupportPac Version: 1.0.8
»Please note that the version number shown in the right-hand pane is the version of the WebSphere MQ or WebSphere MB product that this SupportPac applies to. The date is the last webpage refresh.
To view the complete portfolio of WebSphere MQ SupportPacs please visit the WebSphere MQ SupportPacs homepage.
• WebSphere Message Broker v7
• IBM Toolbox for Java - http://jt400.sourceforge.net/
• Optional: SupportPac IAM6: WebSphere Message Broker - Template-based Message Builder Node
Details are contained in the user’s guide below.
Added support for IIB v9 and v10.
Category 2 SupportPacs are provided in good faith and AS-IS. There is no warranty or further service implied or committed and any supplied sample code is not supported via IBM product service channels.
You may submit a question using the 'rate this page' below but a response is not guaranteed.
Please read the license information contained within the zip file of this SupportPac to determine if you want to use it.
10 July 2018