Single sign-on (SSO) and role based authorization integrations for Microsoft IIS, ASP.NET applications, Microsoft Exchange, Microsoft SharePoint, and Microsoft Office 365.
IBM Security Access Manager for Microsoft Applications is a collection of integration guides and solutions for leveraging the security features of Security Access Manager and Federated Identity Manager for Microsoft technologies and applications. The package contains specific instructions for configuring following security models:
Windows Integrated Authentication using Kerberos tokens
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.0 or greater
WS-Federation using SAML tokens
- Microsoft SharePoint 2010
- Microsoft SharePoint 2013
SAML 2.0 IdP
- Microsoft Office 365
Forms Based Authentication (FBA)
- Microsoft SharePoint 2016 *
- ASP.NET applications
* For SharePoint 2010 and 2013 using Forms Based Authentication please contact IBM Support.
- One of the following versions:
- IBM Security Access Manager for Web Version 9.0
- IBM Security Access Manager for Web Version 8.0
- IBM Security Access Manager for Web Version 7.0
- IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business WebSEAL Version 6.1.1
- IBM Tivoli Federated Identity Manager Version 6.2.2
Additionally, if you use WS-Federation, SAML 2.0 IdP:
See the PDF document included within the Integration Adapter download package for installation instructions.
This download is offered free of charge to existing Security Access Manager customers. Support for this download is available through the normal Security Access Manager support channels. This integration has been tested and is supported on the platforms and product versions listed in this document. When accessing support for this download, please quote the component ID as TIVOIAM00 or 5724C0800.
15 June 2018