On September 15, 2010, IBM released the Maximo 6.2.7 fixpack. Product Support recommends that you carefully review all materials below prior to applying this product update.
This fixpack is critical to ensure that your Maximo 6 system is properly updated to the 6.2.7 level. New installations of Maximo 6.2 are incomplete until this fix pack is applied to your system.
- There is no 6.2.7 version of Maximo Asset Navigator. The version of the Asset Navigator provided with Maximo 6.2.3 will function with Maximo 6.2.7
- There is no 6.2.7 version of the eCommerce Adapter. The version of the eCommerce adapter provided with Maximo 6.2.3 will function with Maximo 6.2.7
- There is no 6.2.7 version of ITIC. The version of the ITIC provided with Maximo 6.2.5 will function with Maximo 6.2.7
- You cannot upgrade to Maximo v7 if you apply the Maximo 6.2.7 fix pack until the release of Maximo Base Services 188.8.131.52. 184.108.40.206 is slated for a end of year release.
All corrected issues are listed in the accompanying 6.2.7 README file.
Prior to applying the IBM Maximo 6.2.7 fixpack, your system must meet the following requirements.
- Maximo 6.2, 6.2.1, 6.2.2, 6.2.3, 6.2.4, 6.2.5, or 6.2.6
If you are not running Maximo 6.2, it can be ordered by completing the Maximo Product Request form below.
Additionally, some of the prerequisites below must be met prior to applying the 6.2.7 fix pack. These requirements only apply if you've installed these add-on products or components
Transportation -Transportation Release 6.3.1
Oil and Gas -Oil and Gas Release 6.3
Service Provider -Service Provider Release 6.1.2
Government -Government Release 6.1
Configuration Manager -Configuration Manager Release 6.2.4
Nuclear -Nuclear Release 6.3.1
Calibration -Calibration Release 6.5
Utilities and Spatial -Utilities Release 6.3.3
Primavera Adapter - Release 6.2.3
Maximo Mobile -6.5.1
15 June 2018