Customer performs initial publish of Controller data (to TM1) via FAP. An error appears inside the FAP Client.
Hovering over the error (inside FAP Client) the following message appears:
Data MartMoveIndex 0 smallest seq number in data trickle table 2017259
Invalid data inside FAP subsystem.
- Specifically, the sequence numbers have become out of synch.
Resolving The Problem
Perform the following:
- Stop the FAP source (in the FAP Client).
- Stop the Windows FAP service (on the Controller application server).
- Tuncate table xdbtrickle
- If using Controller 10.1.1 (or earlier), reset xdbtricklesequence
- Ensure that the relevant options are enabled (inside the system audit log) and perform an initial publish.
For full details of the above steps, see separate IBM Technote #1661294.
15 June 2018