Question & Answer
Where can I find information about the Report Component for IBM Rational Team Concert?
There are a couple of articles and documents available in the On-Line Help or on Jazz.net.
- Rational Team Concert 2.X: Tracking data with reports
- Rational Team Concert 3.X: Tracking data with reports
Jazz.net Articles and TechNotes
- Getting Started with Jazz Reports
- Custom report for reporting across item links in Rational Team Concert 2.0
- Creating a report in Rational Team Concert 2.0 - Open work items
- Creating a report in Rational Team Concert 2.0 - Work item query
- Part 1 - Creating a report in RTC 2.0 - Custom work item attributes
- Part 2 - Creating a report in RTC 2.0 - Custom work item attributes
We highly recommend you to read: Getting Started with Rational Team Concert: A Deployment Guide
More articles and videos are available from the jazz.net library
|Jazz and Rational Team Concert have an active community that can provide you with additional resources. Browse and contribute to the User forums, contribute to the Team Blog and review the Team wiki.|
Refer to technote 1319600 for details and links.
Rational Team Concert
16 June 2018