Technical Blog Post
Unlock Work Items using ICM 5.2
This article describes how to unlock work items in ICM 5.2. The following techniques are explored:
- Adding menus to the Inbasket widget.
- Use of Event Actions.
- Use of “Show this event action” script block to limit which users have visibility to the menu option.
o Use the BPM REST API to check the current users Role membership.
- Use of “Enable this event action” script block to enable the menu option only if the selected work items are locked.
- Use the BPM REST API to unlock work items.
o Different API sequence for items locked by current user / another user.
o Use of ETag and If-Match header.
- Refresh the Inbasket once you are finished
It can be downloaded from here: https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/groups/service/html/communityview?communityUuid=e8206aad-10e2-4c49-b00c-fee572815374#fullpageWidgetId=Wf2c4e43b120c_4ac7_80ae_2695b8e6d46d&file=a6daaf14-cf2f-4e3a-8b8f-062a9614b265