CPYTOIMPF and CPYFRMIMPF commands - Include column headings
- *NONE – (default) don’t include the columns names.
- *SQL – The column SQL names will be used to populate the first row.
- *SYS – The column System names will be used to populate the first row.
Copy From Import File (CPYFRMIMPF) – a new (optional) parameter indicates whether the first row should be skipped when processing the import file.
RMVCOLNAM - Specifies if the column names should be removed from the from file.
- *NO – (default) don’t skip the first row. The copy will begin with the first record from the from file.
- *YES – The copy will begin with the second record from the from file because the first record contains the column names.
14 January 2020