Technical Blog Post
MDM Tech TV: Watch what's happening with InfoSphere MDM
Skip the fluff and go deep into the technical details of InfoSphere MDM. In a series we're calling MDM Tech TV, several IBM engineers catch you up on technical topics. These informal video demonstrations give you a quick taste of various features.
Watch these videos now: MDM Tech TV
- Deepa Balraj takes you into the MDM Workbench where she shows how you can use the address standardization features of InfoSphere QualityStage.
You'll see the callout handler, the returned standardized address, the payload attribute, and the preconfigured tables for this handler. More details are in the docs.
- Sushain Pandit demonstrates how to configure users and groups within InfoSphere MDM Reference Data Management and WebSphere Application Server.
You'll see the users and groups in the WebSphere Administrative Console. Then see how the properties files control groups, role mappings, and permissible states/actions for entities and roles. More details are in the docs.
- Mike Adams and Gary Chen show the Batch Activity Dashboard where they view and manage batch tasks for data governance. The video features linking and persisting entities for a hybrid MDM implementation.
You'll see how to use the Batch Activity Dashboard to create, schedule, and manage MDM batch tasks such as suspect processing, name and address standardization, and entity persistence. More details are in the docs.
The three new videos complement the existing MDM videos:
MDM Workbench: Create and deploy a virtual configuration
- Mike Cobbett creates and deploys a virtual configuration in the MDM Workbench. More details are in the docs.
MDM & Information Server Integration
- Lena Woolf follows the path of MDM information with InfoSphere Metadata Workbench. See her demonstrate the MDM integration with Metadata Workbench by using the export feature in the MDM Workbench. More details are in the docs.
- Plus several earlier demos of the MDM Workbench, the Application Toolkit, and the 11.0 installation.
Watch for new videos in the MDM Tech TV series, coming soon!