Technical Blog Post
Reminder: DB2 Version 9.5 reaches End of Support on April 30, 2015
Today we'd like to share a very important reminder for any of our clients running DB2 version 9.5. You should be aware that DB2 version 9.5 will reach End of Support on April 30, 2015.
Please see our DB2 EOS Technote, for answers and guidance on topics including:
- How do I purchase a Support Extension?
- Is there information to help me upgrade?
- What DB2 9.5 servers are affected?
- What if I have a special build or an older fix pack on DB2 9.5? Am I still supported?
- I am using DB2 9.5 as part of a bundle, am I still supported?
- Is the documentation for Version 9.5 still available?
- How do I obtain DB2 9.5 if I still need it?
- And more
If you don't find answers to your questions on the DB2 EOS Technote, please add a comment on our blog.